As part of an international team of industry leaders, Travelers Canada is Committed to continuously evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of their clients. Helping Canadians prepare for, prevent and recover from any loss. The commitment from Travelers to service that is outstanding and insurance-based solutions that are outstanding gives individuals and businesses everything they need to feel secure.
Known as Travelers Canada, The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company, St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company and Travelers Insurance Company of Canada are the three Canadian Licensed Insurers that make up the company.
Services and Products Available from Travelers Canada
- Individual car insurance. Travelers offer extensive coverage for your car and or recreational vehicle. With insurance available for Private passenger automobiles, Classic automobiles, Antique cars (historical license plate), your motor home or another recreational vehicle.
- Multiple discounts available for auto insurance when conditions apply.
- Home insurance that fits your needs. Insurance for your home, cottage, condo, rental unit or Renters insurance. With fast and efficient claim service available 24/7to get you recovered in as short a time as possible.
- Many ways for you to save by dealing with Travelers including discounts for age, security measures, multiple insurance policies, newer home, non-smokers. Etc.
- Group Insurance and special group rates available for members of participating businesses, occupational or alumni associations and unions. With the ability to leverage buying power, your group can work with Travelers to provide you with added value at a lower cost.
- Business solutions for every type and size of business. Helping companies to mitigate risk and protect their business by matching them with unique coverage and compliance requirements.
- Commercial insurance available within our specialized industry expertise. Business and Professional Services, Construction/Contracting, Entertainment, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Ocean Marine, Oil & Gas, Passenger Transportation, Public Sector, Commercial Real Estate, Retail, Technology and Wholesale Distribution. We excel in underwriting, risk control, and claims services, delivering our client’s outstanding service with more than 160 experience.
- Commercial Suety, Contract Surety, Developer Surety, New Home Warranty and Title Insurance.
- Risk Management Services and consultation.
- Cross Border Solutions for those companies with International exposure.
Market Strength and Reliability for Travelers Canada
A leading international property and casualty insurance company with more than 160 experience and managing more than 30,000 employees, Travelers Insurance Company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange as TRV, is also selected as being one of the 30 publically traded firms reported on that make-up the Dow Jones Industrial Average on a daily basis.
Assets totaling $103 billion, Travelers has the unique4 ability to leverage it’s parent company giving Travelers Canada a large competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Travelers Insurance Company of Canada is highly rated among the top rating companies. Ratings of A++ with A.M. Best, AA- with Standard and Poor currently N/A with Moody’s.