Be the first to leave a review.
Lambton Mutual Insurance Company started operations in 1875. They are based in Southwestern Ontario and are a property and casualty insurance company. The founders of Lambton Mutual were leaders in manufacturing, agriculture and municipal politics sectors. Most of them were a part of federal and provincial politics. Lambton underwrites policies worth over $20 million in premiums and offers auto, farm, residential and commercial coverage. They are members of Farm Mutual Reinsurance Plan Inc and Ontario Mutual Insurance Association and operate as a mutual insurance company. There are over 40 mutual insurance companies that operate in Ontario. Lambton Mutual is owned by the policyholders and is 100% Canadian.
There are many community projects and initiatives that Lambton Mutual supports every year. In 2015 they contributed more than $45000 to various projects and organizations. They have pledged support and funding to many more organizations for the coming years.
- 1 Lambton Mutual Auto Insurance Discounts
- 2 Optional Coverage You May Consider Buying With Lambton Mutual
- 3 Lambton Mutual Car Insurance Cancellation Policy
- 4 Making Lambton Mutual Car Insurance Claim
- 5 How Can I Get Lambton Mutual Car Insurance Quote
- 6 Contact Methods For Lambton Mutual Insurance
- 7 Disclaimer
- 8 References:
Lambton Mutual Auto Insurance Discounts
Lambton Mutual offers discounts on car insurance policies for various factors.
- Winter Tire Discount: You may get a 2.5% discount when you install 4 approved winter tires on your vehicle every year from November to April. You have to provide documents to verify that you are using winter tires on your car.
- Multi-vehicle Discount: When you insure many vehicles with Lambton then you may get a discount.
- Loyalty Discount: If you have been a policyholder for a long time then you may qualify for a loyalty discount.
- Short Distance Commute Discount: In case the daily commute to your work is for short distances only then you may get a discount.
- Retiree Discount: A retired driver aged over 65 years may qualify for a discount.
- Auto property bundle Discount: When you combine your home and auto insurance then you may get a discount.
- GenNow Discount: Drivers who are young and whose parents have Lambton insurance may get a discount too.
- Mature Driver Discount: Mature drivers between the age of 50 years to 75 years may qualify for a discount.
Optional Coverage You May Consider Buying With Lambton Mutual
Lambton Mutual offers standard car insurance coverage mandatory in the province as per law. They also offer optional coverage that you may purchase.
- Collision coverage helps to claim for damages to your car in case of a collision with another object, vehicle or your car rolls over.
- You may use Comprehensive coverage to claim for damages to your car that is not due to a collision and examples include perils such as theft, fire, flood etc.
- All Perils coverage is a mix of both collision and comprehensive coverage with some excluded perils.
- Specified Perils coverage helps to claim for damages due to perils specified on your policy.
- You may increase the coverage limits on statutory accident benefits for added protection.
- With Protection Plus coverage drivers with good driving records may protect their record when they have an at-fault accident.
- Transportation Replacement coverage helps to claim for expenses of a rental car when your car is damaged and being repaired.
- Depreciation Waiver coverage helps to retain the purchase price of your brand new car for up to 2 years from the time of purchase.
- Emergency Roadside Service coverage helps to claim for extra expenses for roadside assistance when you need help and you may claim up to $50.
- There are special endorsements that you could add to your auto policy for enhanced protection. One of them is OPCF 27 endorsement that covers damage liability for a vehicle that you do not own. This also extends to U.S. or any other jurisdiction that is specified in the accident benefits schedule. It applies when the policyholder drives a borrowed, rented or leased vehicle. Another endorsement is the OPCF 20 for replacement of transportation to claim for traveling expenses when you cannot use your car.
Lambton Mutual Car Insurance Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your Lambton car insurance policy then you may inform your broker or agent. They will assist you with the cancellation process. And they will also inform you about the refund amount if any. When you cancel your policy at midterm and not at renewal then you may pay a cancellation fee. This is for the policy handling costs.
Making Lambton Mutual Car Insurance Claim
You may submit a car insurance claim by contacting your agent or broker and you may search for your local broker using the online list. In case you wish to speak to Lambton claims department after business hours then you may call 1877 488 6642 and they are open 24/7 to assist you. There is an online form that you could fill out as part of a survey to inform them about your claims experience.
How Can I Get Lambton Mutual Car Insurance Quote
To get a Lambton car insurance quote you may check the online form. You may also contact an agent to get a personalized quote for your car insurance.
Contact Methods For Lambton Mutual Insurance
There are many methods to contact Lambton Mutual Insurance as follows.
- Mail: You may mail your documents to 7873 Confederation Line, PO Box 520, Watford, Ontario N0M 2S0.
- Phone: The contact numbers to reach Lambton Mutual are 519 876 2304 and 1800 561 4136. They are available on weekdays between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm.
- Fax: You may fax your documents to 519 876 3940 or 519 876 6626.
- Email: The email address to send your query is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claims: To submit or track a claim you may contact the emergency claims number after business hours on 1877 488 6642.
- Online: You may also fill out an online form with your query.
- Complaints: There are options to email, fax or mail your complaint to the Company Ombudsman person appointed by FSCO. Currently, it is the President and & CEO.
- Agents: The website has the contact details of insurance agents who work for Lambton Mutual.
We are not affiliated and make no representations or warranties, recommendations or endorsements of Lambton Mutual Insurance. This article is our review of Lambton Mutual Insurance for information purposes only. The logos, trademarks, and copyrights mentioned in this article belong to the Lambton Mutual Insurance.