Main Street is something you will hear a lot when dealing with Primerica Insurance. “A Main Street Company for Main Street North America” and their mission to help average families ensure they are protected, debt-free, and financially independent.
In today’s financial market the middle-class family needs to know how to insure, invest and manage themselves with their future goals in mind all at a price they can afford and fits with the lifestyle they want to live now. The concepts of Primerica timing, the importance of savings, insurance flexibility, investment risk assessment, savings and interest rates, debt reduction by debt stacking make it easier for our hard-working middle-class, North American families to secure their financial future.
Services and Products Available from Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada
- Financial needs assessment. Detailing your current financial situation and suggesting a personalized strategy customized for your goals. This service is complementary and confidential. It includes debt solutions, Retirement income solutions, Education funding suggestions, Income protection ideas, and all the best ways to build your financial future.
- Term Life Insurance from Primerica is especially focused on the middle-class North-American family. Rather than the more expensive cash value insurance Primerica’s philosophy is “buy term and invest the difference”. According to the Wall Street Journal “… for most people, term life still offers the best combination of coverage and cost” (com “Honestly, What’s the Best Policy,” viewed June 24, 2016).
- Helping Main Street Families Invest for the future, both short-term and long-term goals. With mutual Fund investments available for as little as $25-$50 each month with one of their many strategic investment partners.
- Segregated funds with a capital guarantee, creditor protection, and transferability give you an alternative similar to mutual fund investment.
- Disability Insurance so you can protect your income and assets in case of an accident, illness, or permanent disability.
- Debt consolidation. Helping you avoid revolving credit card debt and make the most of your disposable income. A debt consolidation loan from Primerica may be the answer.
- Debt Watchers is a new product from Primerica in partnership with Equifax Credit Watch. It reveals to you what is in your credit report and combines a fast pay plan for paying off your debts.
- Pre-Paid Legal Services the advantage of having an attorney work for you without the huge expense of hiring one the traditional way.
Market Strength and Reliability for Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada
As a relatively new company to the industry getting started in 1977, Primerica has a strong balance sheet. With 95% of the company’s investment consisting of fixed income securities and an average rating of A-. Primerica also has a lower asset-liability exposure due to their positive cash flow from their term life insurance premiums.