Be the first to leave a review.
Paragon Mortgage Group Company Overview
The Paragon Mortgage Group offers complete financial services and mortgage brokerage services to all of British Columbia. The company has been a part of the VERICO Mortgage Brokers Network since 2005. It provides financial solutions to thousands of residential and commercial customers in need of an affordable option for their mortgage needs.
The mortgage advisors at Verico Paragon are able to provide clients with the best rates available. Paragon prides itself in finding high-quality products and providing sound advice for all of their mortgage customers. Whether a client is looking for a standard purchase, refinancing options or a creative financial solution, the Paragon team is ready to help. With a combined wealth of experience, Paragon advisors strive to help customers meet their goals. They scour the market in search of the best mortgage product for each individual scenario.
Advice for First Time Buyers
Many lenders stick to the books and don’t take into account the fears a first buyer may have. The Paragon Mortgage Group treats every customer like a real person. They understand that a home is likely the biggest investment a person or couple will ever make in their lives.
The experienced advisors help clients wade through the maze of confusing lender options. They break down the legalize to make sure the client understands all the fine print. Every document is clearly explained.
Many homeowners find the need to refinance or increase the size of their mortgage. For example, a client may want to consolidate other debts or make some home improvements. Or there could be a variety of other financial situations where someone needs cash. Whatever the need, Paragon will help negotiate a satisfactory solution.
The Verico Paragon Mortgage Group offers a full range of financial services. In addition to English and French, services are available in many other languages, as well. Agents work hard to fulfill the needs of every client.
Purchases classified residential:
- Mortgages and secured credit lines for single family homes or investment properties
- Pre-sale purchases of new constructions
- A second home for a family member or students
- A new home under construction
- A cottage or recreational home
- Land – not usually eligible for a mortgage under Canadian laws
- International mortgages in order to buy a home in another country
- Mortgages for non-residents investing in Canadian property
- Mortgages for new immigrants
Home equity lines of credit or refinancing for:
- Home improvements to increase the value of a home
- Other investments
- Debt consolidations
- Provides peace of mind for new home purchases because the mortgage is approved before you go house-hunting
- Guarantees that today’s rate will be applicable tomorrow, even if the national rate rises
Obtaining financing for commercial purchases can be more difficult. To make this easier, Paragon makes use of numerous lenders willing to finance the purchase of retail, industrial and office property. When traditional lenders turn you down, Paragon Mortgage Group may be the answer.