Be the first to leave a review.
- 1 Drake Entrust Mortgage Services Company Overview
- 2 Where Can You Find Drake Entrust Mortgage Services?
- 3 Products and Services Offered by Drake Entrust Mortgage Services
- 4 Overall Review
- 5 Drake Entrust Mortgage Services Head Office Contact Details
Drake Entrust Mortgage Services Company Overview
Drake Entrust Mortgage Services is a Western Canadian brokerage that helps clients with their mortgage needs by providing professional, unbiased advice. Moreover, their award-winning team is made up of over 30 mortgage specialists, partners, and assistance that all make the process run smoothly and efficiently.
Drake Entrust works with many financial institutions from big banks to private lenders, with solutions for every situation. Additionally, brokers’ relationships with these lenders make them uniquely positioned to negotiate the best terms and rates for their clients. The brokers at Drake Entrust can get clients pre-approved for a loan with a 120-day locked in interest rate so they can confidently move forward.
These brokers have exactly the expertise and knowledge they need to guide clients towards the best decisions for their mortgage. For example, this could mean choosing between fixed and variable mortgages or making monthly or weekly payments. Drake Entrust brokers take clients through the whole process from pre-approval to the negotiation and signing of the mortgage.
Where Can You Find Drake Entrust Mortgage Services?
Drake Entrust Mortgage Services has five locations in total. At the present time, four of those locations are in Chilliwack, British Columbia, and the other location is in Abbotsford.
Products and Services Offered by Drake Entrust Mortgage Services
- Down payment: Drake Entrust can help clients make a down payment on a mortgage, starting as low as 5%. Clients can put down less or more, with rate changes made accordingly
- Pre-approval process that introduces clients to their options and gives the pros and cons of each.
- Service for self-employed or commissioned clients and the credit impaired
- Investment properties: financing on multi-unit residential, commercial, institutional or industrial properties and access to niche lenders
- Recreational properties: easily access a mortgage with a low-down payment for a vacation property
- Find better terms or a lower interest rate when mortgage is up for renewal
- Take out equity on a home for pleasure or investment
- Mortgage Calculator
Clients can trust Drake Entrust to assist them in making educated decisions about their mortgage. As members of the Mortgage Brokers Association of British Columbia, they follow a strict code of ethics. That code arms brokers with the tools they need to protect clients from mortgage fraud and other unethical behavior.
The exceptional work performed by Drake Entrust Mortgage Services’ team has earned them several rewards, including both the Dominion Lending Centre’s Sales Achievement Award and the Diamond Award in 2016. In addition to offering the usual mortgage services, Drake Entrust works with self-employed or commissioned workers and clients with bad credit. In these special situations, Drake Entrust can improve clients’ chances of getting approved for a mortgage that works for them.
Drake Entrust Mortgage Services prides themselves on giving clients impartial mortgage advice. Clients can rest assured knowing that their broker works for them and not the financial institutions that they bring their business to.
Compared to banks, Drake Entrust’s customers have more options and their brokers keep the process moving along faster. Brokers can navigate even complicated mortgage situations and advocate for the best possible outcome for their clients. In the event that they are unable to help with a problem a client is experiencing, Drake Entrust brokers can refer them to a qualified expert who can.
Drake Entrust Mortgage Services Head Office Contact Details
Dominion Lending Centres Drake Entrust Mortgage Services
10149 Beaver Crescent