Be the first to leave a review.
Angela Calla Mortgage Team Company Overview
The Angela Calla Mortgage Team provides mortgage solutions to the people of Port Coquitlam in British Columbia. Angela and her two associates are members of the Dominion Lending Centres group of mortgage brokers. This massive company is made up of over 2200 skilled mortgage experts with access to over 90 different financial institutions and credit unions.
Mortgage brokers provide a different experience banks and other financial institutions do. This is because brokers can access a vast number of lending companies to offer you one that fits your needs perfectly.
Angela and two other brokers make up the Port Coquitlam office. She is well known for hosting a mortgage show on local radio station, CKNW AM980. Angela brings with her over ten years of mortgage experience. She has been a part of Dominion Lending Centres since its arrival in 2006.
Her presence in the public eye has made her a go-to for mortgage advice on many different talk shows and even in some major newspaper articles. Her goal is to educate clients on the mortgage world so that home related lending is not overwhelming.
Products and Services Offered by the Angela Calla Mortgage Team
- Pre-Approvals: An extremely important, but often an undervalued part of buying a home is getting a pre-approval. It helps show clients exactly how much money they can work with. Once they know the exact dollar amount available to them, they can make offers on homes with confidence.
- Residential Mortgages: Most home buyers require some sort of financing to obtain a property. The most widely used product for property purchases are residential mortgages. They vary in term length, amortisation and payment structure.
- Refinances: By paying down your mortgage, you create equity in your home. As homes increase in value, equity is also accumulated. You may access these funds by means of a refinance to free up money at low interest rates. Use low-interest equity funds for any major purchase or debt consolidation to maximize value.
- Renewals Interest: Rates lock in for specific term lengths. When these terms come to an end, new rates and term lengths must be agreed upon. A mortgage broker can sift through all of the current options to find you the best deal.
- DLC Visas: All Dominion Lending Centres offer 7 different Visas options to their customers. Speak to a DLC broker today to find out more about these great credit cards.
Angela won the prestigious Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) of the Year Award for her devotion to enlightening people about the mortgage world.
Angela Calla has made a name for herself as a knowledgeable mortgage specialist. The Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals honoured Angela for her outstanding commitment to helping clients by awarding her in 2009.
If you’d like to get a feel for Angela, tune into CKNW AM 980 on Sundays at 7:00 pm and listen to “The Mortgage Show”. Every week Angela shares tips on how you can be saving money every month.
Angela and her team recognize that for most Canadians, a house is the largest purchase they will ever make. They help their clients not only find a good mortgage, but also start planning for their entire financial future.
The Angela Calla Mortgage Team will not rest until you are so thrilled with their services that you refer them to at least two other people. If you live in the Port Coquitlam area, why not go see what radio’s favourite mortgage expert can do for you!
Angela Calla Mortgage Team Head Office Contact Details
Address: 2215 Coquitlam Ave, Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 1J6, Canada