Offering broad portfolios of financial and benefit plan solutions for Canadian individuals, families, business owners, companies, and organizations Great-West Life considers itself as one of Canada’s leading insurers.
Leading in corporate and social responsibilities with ethical management practices as an intrinsic value and essential to Great-West Life meeting the ethical standards set forth in their Code of Conduct. They Strive to:
- Support and respect internationally proclaimed human rights;
- Respect and strive to always improve and minimize their environmental impact where possible;
- Return a positive contribution in those communities where Great-West Life and their companies are established.
Great-West Life is currently celebrating 125 years of operating in Canada and The United States. Launched in 1891 as The Great-West Life Assurance Company in Winnipeg, Manitoba the company was an alternative to most eastern-based competitors. Today Great-West Life is represented in every province across Canada.
Services & Products Available with Great-West Life Insurance Company
- Individual Insurance. Life Insurance, disability insurance, Critical illness insurance, Health, and Dental insurance. Talk to one of our financial security advisors and they can help you customize and create a financial security plan with your goals and risk comfort levels in mind.
- Individual Retirement and Investment Planning. With specialized investment banking, our Hello Life Retirement Program, Segregated fund policies, Mutual funds, Solutions Banking, RESPs, RRSPs, RRIFs, Tax-Free Savings Accounts (distributed through Quadrus), Income Annuities and Guaranteed Interest Options, Residential Mortgages and Brokerage Services you will find products and services to help you attain your Individual retirement and investment goals.
- Every organization is unique, whether your group is thousands of employees or a handful of people Great-West is committed meet your needs with Group Benefit programs like Healthcare Dental care, wellness and disability programs, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefits, International Benefits Plans, Benefits Solutions for The Small Business, all available with convenient online services and customized to the specific needs of your organization be it large or small.
- Group Retirement and Savings Plans. One of Canada’s leading providers of group retirement and savings options. Great-West Life is the exclusive sponsor of The Capital Accumulation Benchmark Report an essential tool monitoring Canadian Defined Contributions Plans and Group RRSPs. Streamlining and improving retirement benefits for employees over the years. With the Pension Reform Position Paper in mind, Great-West Life Assurance offers unparalleled service in group retirement savings plans.
Market Strength & Reliability for Great-West Life Assurance Company
The Great-West Life Assurance Company has strong ratings from all of the major rating agencies, including A.M. Best (A+) rating, DBRS (AA) rating, Fitch ratings (AA), Moody’s Investor’s Service (Aa3) rating and Standard & Poor’s Rating Service (AA) rating.
A subsidiary of Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX: GWO). You can find out more about Great-West Life Assurance Company’s parent company on its website.