DAA Roadside Assistance is a Canadian company that provides emergency roadside assistance services to drivers across the country. Here is an overview of the company, including their services, pricing, and customer reviews.
DAA Roadside Assistance Services
DAA Roadside Assistance provides a range of services to drivers in Canada. Here are some of the services they offer:
- Towing: DAA Roadside Assistance provides towing services to drivers who have a disabled vehicle that cannot be driven. They offer different towing distances depending on the membership plan selected.
- Jump starts: If your vehicle’s battery dies and you need a jump start to get it running, DAA Roadside Assistance can help.
- Tire changes: If you have a flat tire or a damaged tire, DAA Roadside Assistance can send a technician to your location to change the tire for you.
- Lockout assistance: If you accidentally lock your keys in your vehicle, DAA Roadside Assistance can send a technician to your location to help you regain access to your vehicle.
- Fuel delivery: If you run out of gas or diesel fuel while driving, DAA Roadside Assistance can provide fuel delivery to help you get to the nearest gas station.
- Battery boosts: If your vehicle’s battery dies and you need a boost to get it running, DAA Roadside Assistance can provide this service.
- Winching and extrication: If your vehicle is stuck in mud, snow, or other obstacles, DAA Roadside Assistance can send a technician with the appropriate equipment to help you get unstuck.
- Roadside repairs: If your vehicle experiences minor mechanical issues while on the road, DAA Roadside Assistance can provide minor repairs to get you back on the road.
It’s important to note that the services available may vary based on your location and the membership plan you select. It’s recommended to check with the company directly or review their website for more information on the services available in your area.
DAA Roadside Assistance Pricing
The pricing for DAA roadside assistance services can vary depending on your location and the level of coverage you need. However, here are some general pricing estimates for DAA Roadside Assistance services:
- Standard plan: This plan covers towing, lockout service, fuel delivery, jump-starts, and flat tire changes. The cost of this plan is typically around $50 to $75 per year.
- Plus plan: This plan includes all the services of the standard plan, as well as added benefits like trip interruption coverage, travel discounts, and concierge services. The cost of this plan is typically around $100 to $150 per year.
- Premier plan: This plan includes all the services of the plus plan, as well as added benefits like RV and motorcycle coverage, increased trip interruption coverage, and identity theft monitoring. The cost of this plan is typically around $150 to $200 per year.
It’s important to note that these prices are only estimates and can vary based on your location, the specific services you need, and any promotional deals that may be available. I would recommend contacting DAA directly to get a more accurate quote for the services you require.
DAA Roadside Assistance Pros and Cons
Here are some potential pros and cons of using DAA roadside assistance:
- Availability: DAA has a large network of tow trucks and service providers, so they can often respond quickly to your call for assistance.
- Range of services: DAA offers a variety of services, from basic towing and jump-starts to more specialized services like motorcycle and RV towing.
- Affordability: DAA’s pricing is generally competitive with other roadside assistance providers.
- Additional benefits: Depending on the level of coverage you choose, you may also receive added benefits like travel discounts, concierge services, and identity theft monitoring.
- Limited coverage: DAA may not be available in all areas, so if you frequently travel to remote locations, you may not be able to rely on their services.
- Coverage limitations: DAA’s coverage may also have limitations, such as a maximum number of service calls per year or a limited distance for towing services.
- Contract commitment: Like many roadside assistance providers, DAA requires a commitment to a contract or membership, which may not be ideal for everyone.
- Limited service options: While DAA offers a range of services, they may not be able to help with every type of roadside emergency, such as major mechanical issues.
Ultimately, whether or not DAA roadside assistance is right for you will depend on your specific needs and circumstances. It’s important to weigh the pros and cons and consider other options before making a decision.
DAA Roadside Assistance Customer Reviews
Here are some DAA roadside assistance customer reviews from various sources online:
- Trustpilot: DAA has an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot, with many customers praising their fast response times, friendly service, and affordable pricing. Some customers did report issues with long wait times and difficulty getting through to customer service.
- Better Business Bureau: DAA has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, indicating a high level of customer satisfaction. Some customers did report issues with billing and difficulty canceling their membership.
- Consumer Affairs: DAA has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs, with many customers praising their professional service and competitive pricing. Some customers did report issues with long wait times and difficulty getting through to customer service.
Overall, the majority of DAA’s customers seem to be satisfied with their services, with many praising their affordability and fast response times. However, some customers did report issues with billing and difficulty canceling their membership, so it’s important to read through reviews and do your own research before signing up for any roadside assistance service.