|Rewards:||1$ for every $100 spent on all purchases|
|Signup Bonus:|| Total up to $75|
|Discounts||At National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car|
|Other:||Extended Warranty and Purchase protection|
BMO Cashback MasterCard Pros
The BMO Cashback MasterCard has many advantages as follows:
- You do not pay an annual fee on this card.
- Drivers who rent cars from Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental get savings up to 25%.
- They give you up to $75 for signing up for this card.
- You may also earn cash back even when you buy gas at Shell locations.
- No charges for additional cards. So you may spend more and still earn more cash.
- The card has some benefits too that includes the extended warranty feature too.
BMO Cashback MasterCard Cons
- There are other cash back cards in this category that offer more rewards.
- This card may not be for those who are looking to earn some travel rewards.
- They do not offer a 0% interest on any balance transfers.
Features & Benefits Of BMO Cashback MasterCard
There is no annual fee for the BMO Cashback MasterCard.
You may pay an annual interest rate of 19.99% on purchases.
You may transfer balances from another credit issuer at 22.99% interest rate. They charge a 1% fee for balance transfer.
They charge an annual interest rate of 21.99% on cash advances.
Credit Score Rating
You may need to have a good credit rating score in order qualify for this card with a minimum income of at least $15000.
The rate of cashback is 1% for every $100 that you spend on all purchases. You may redeem your cash back rewards annually. At a recurring rate or as a single lump sum payment and both these options have a minimum limit of $50. Thereafter you may redeem your cash back rewards in incremental amounts of $10. Even if you have set a limit for redemption you may still request for one-time redemption.
A great feature of this card is the sign-up bonus. You may get up to a maximum of $75 when you sign up for a new account. This amount is given to you in 2 separate steps. When you sign up at that time they give you the first $25. Thereafter, when you use this card for your purchases of up $1500 then they credit you the remaining $50. This purchase must be in a timeframe of the first three months from the time you open the account.
You may get up to 25% discount when you rent a car from participating locations of National Car Rental with contract ID 3717122. And you may provide the contract ID 7014883 at Alamo Rent A Car locations when you reserve your rental car. This discount may vary by location, vehicle type, and rental date. It is necessary to make an advance reservation of at least 24 hours.
BMO CashBack MasterCard Cash Back Calculator
|Spending Category||Monthly Spending|
|Total Spending Reward||$228|
|Extended warranty||up to 1-year additional year|
|Purchase protection||90 days|
The BMO Cashback MasterCard also has many benefits as follows:
They will double original warranty period on a product that you purchase with this card up to another year. So when you purchase an expensive item with this card
You may get automatic cover for replacement or repair of items if they are damaged or stolen if you had purchased that item with this card. This purchase protection coverage is active for up to ninety days from the purchase date of that item.
Additional Coverage Options You May Add To BMO CashBack MasterCard
You may also add some comprehensive insurance or travel options to this card for better protection.
Total Travel & Medical Protection
You may get this coverage for 31 days and up to a limit of $2 million for eligible medical expenses during travel.
Get protection for you & your family for emergency dental & medical coverage. This is for trips that are for the duration of 17 days or 31 days and there is no limit on the number of trips. The following are the benefits of this coverage.
- Emergency ambulance, hospital and medical expenses for up to $2 million. Dental expenses may be for up to $2000 for each family member.
- Expenses for a private nurse on duty up to the limit of $5,000
- Air ambulance or transportation to the nearest Canadian hospital or medical facility location
Travel Protection with Trip Cancellation
With this coverage, you may claim for a trip cancellation of up to $2500 for each family member and a maximum limit of $5000 for each account. If there is a delay or interruption to your trip then you may claim for each member up to $2000. Any delay, damage or loss to your baggage will be covered per trip for each family member up to $750.
- You do not have to purchase a separate Collision damage insurance when you rent a car
- Get protection up to $500000 for dismemberment & accidental benefits on major carriers of travel
- Unexpected trip assistance and home return home expenses
This coverage includes flat tire changes, free battery boosts, towing and lockout service. You may add more features as they have 2 levels of coverage, basic and enhanced.
Road assist (Pay as you go program)
This coverage is good for those who wish to pay for roadside assistance just when they need it.
Where Can You Use BMO Cashback MasterCard
You may use the BMO Cashback MasterCard at all merchant locations and payment terminals that accept MasterCard. These merchant business locations will also display a MasterCard signage board and this also includes Costco locations. This card is accepted for payment purposes at over 30 million locations all over the world.
BMO Cashback MasterCard Contact Information
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-263-2263
*Rate and product information are subject to change at any time and does not constitute financial advice. Please contact the supplier for complete details.
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply now link for the most up to date information.