Our modern life has a way of bringing on the unexpected and in today’s world that often comes with unexpected expenses and the financial stress those can cause. As a member of the BMO Financial Group, BMO Insurance has a fully developed and comprehensive way of approaching your insurance needs. Providing financial protection for you and yours can be a confusing and complicated task. With BMO you can get all of the information you need to make an informed choice on what kind and how much insurance you may need or want. Planning a secure financial future planning your education, investments or retirement BMO is there to help with experts available to answer any questions.
Offering both individuals and businesses financial planning services as well as a very comprehensive list of products that include:
- Life Insurance: Term Life Insurance, Permanent Life Insurance, Children’s Life Insurance. Learning the difference and deciding which is right for you.
- Accident and Illness Insurance: Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Insurance. Protecting you and your loved ones in case of the unexpected.
- Travel Insurance: Annual Travel Plans, Single Trip Travel Plans (medical, non-medical, and enhanced plans). Ensuring your time away is as worry-free as possible.
- Retirement Services: Insurance Plans (Universal and Whole Life), Investment products (Income Annuities and Guaranteed Investment Funds). The average Canadian needs more to retire than they think. Make sure you are prepared with BMO investment guidance.
- Exclusive programs such as Best Doctors, a program allowing you access to additional expert medical advice along with the care from your primary physician. Available with some coverage plans without having to make a claim. Helping Hands is a program providing you with resources and guidance services within the community to help when times of life become particularly challenging.
Helping you to determine what services and products may be right for you is an expert staff, committed and willing to explore your options and explain alternatives. With innovative packages and types of coverage plans and bundles, BMO offers coverage amounts in the amounts you need and can afford.
Market Strength and Reliability
As a financial powerhouse, BMO Insurance offers competitive, flexible and comprehensive insurance alternatives. Having been recognized by world-renowned rating company A.M. Best as a “Financial Strength Insurer” with an A1 rating, BMO Insurance certainly passes the standard for exceeding their ability to meet their financial goals. Customer service remains their foremost concern and ensures your insurance and financial needs are met to deliver a great customer experience. Starting with examining your needs to planning your future reality. Ensuring you and your loved ones have the support you need if and when the possibility of making a claim does occur.