BFGoodrich Winter Slalom KSI is a snow tire designed for pickup trucks, SUVs, crossovers and passenger cars to take them any place they want to go during the cold winter season. BFGoodrich Winter Slalom KSI is designed to give a better grip on icy, snowy, slushy, wet and cold roads.
The BFGoodrich Winter Slalom KSI highlights a one-of-a-kind small-scale pore elastic compound mix that provides traction on snow and ice without compromising the wet grasp. Diamond-shaped blocks enhance handling on dry streets and tread wear while the lateral channel builds tread void that helps on clearing snow, slush and rain to prevent hydroplaning. The well-proportioned pattern on the tread highlights an improved sipe arrangement that amplifies winter traction. The interior structure incorporates two steel belts above the polyester packaging to fulfill the needs of most vehicles; most sizes are additionally strengthened with an ETEC System to give consistent traction and expand tread region contact to upgrade driving mechanism during winter weather.
Quick Features of BFGoodrich Winter Slalom KSI
- The tread is created to provide optimum biting edges to connect with any winter road
- Advanced sipe design for better stability and upgraded cornering in different conditions during the winter season
- Highlights small-scale pores that provide a grasping system for equal footing during and after the snow and ice season
- Gives steady winter traction
- Provides enhanced block strength for wearing and handling, plus upgraded braking on dry, wet, snow, slush and icy roads
- Capable of handling speeds up to 180 kilometers per hour
The BFGoodrich Winter Slalom KSI is a relatively new tire that only recently showed up in North America. It supplanted the unique Winter Slalom that was a conventional winter outline. Costs for the BFGoodrich Winter Slalom KSI range from $150-$170. BF Goodrich is putting forth a $40 mail-in discount on an arrangement of four tires, on the condition that you don’t purchase them at Chrysler or Costco.
The only drawback of the tire is that it produces a loud humming sound when it reaches the 75kmph notch. It is a lot noisier compared to other tires that are used for fair weather. But the amazing grip of the tires on the snowy and icy roads makes up for it.
The state-of-the-art appearance and its ability to take you anywhere you want to go make BFGoodrich Winter Slalom KSI the perfect winter tire for you. BFGoodrich Winter Slalom KSI has a limited warranty service that covers deformities in materials and workmanship for the life of the first tread or six years before the date of procurement.